Tuesday 20 March 2012

Twelve months and counting.






I can’t believe a year has passed since I started blogging!
Initially it was a just a bit of fun to help me understand the mechanics of blogging, but I soon became addicted, how many visitors, how many page views, from how many countries, my first follower and then my first comment.

I’d like to say a big thank you to all my readers, particularly those who've given me help and encouragement, become followers, or taken the time comment, and last but not least, I’d like to say a special thanks to Alan Sloman whose support in the early days gave the motivation to continue.

My first year of blogging has produced 54 posts, 7164 visits, 19 followers and 53 comments not earth shattering, but considering my fairly quiet year on the hills quite encouraging, will My Wild Camping see its second birthday? I hope so!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, we all look forward to this years blogging and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like years...

    (I mean that in a good way!)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete